Private Boat Tour in Paris on the Seine River
Why you can’t miss this
Beat the crowds with our Private boats for this ultimate Parisian experience! Far from huge crowded boats, after boarding at the small Suresnes marina, you will enjoy the thrills of the high speed nautic area just before discovering the Ile Saint Germain chenal and its bucolic environment full of house boats just at the gates of Paris. Next will be the Ile aux Cygnes and the Statue of Liberty facing us, before reaching the Eiffel Tower for a unique point of view from the Seine. Grand Palais, Pont Alexandre III, Musée d’Orsay and the Louvre will be the next highlights rich in history. We will leisurely pass next to Notre Dame to enjoy a one of a kind experience then we will turn to go back to let yourself be delighted by the Seine, its bridges and monuments from the other side of the river.
Privatized tour (12 pax max): from €525
1-7 passengers: €525
8 passengers: €600
9 passengers: €675
10 passengers: €750
11 passengers: €825
12 passengers: €900
Depending on the season, departure from 9:30am to 8pm
Confirmed upon booking
Minimum 2, maximum 12
- English fluent Boat/Captain/Guide/Photographer
- Best views of Paris from the river
- Drinks (water/wine) and snacks matching your booking time
- Music of your choice
- Free WiFi
WHAT TO BRING
- Warm clothes (it’s always more chilly on the water)
- You can come with any additional personal food/drink
GOOD TO KNOW
- Expecting mothers can participate in this tour, the ride is quite smooth even at higher speeds.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Guests who cancel at least 72 hours before the tour will receive a 50% refund.
- Guests who cancel at least 7 days before the tour will receive a 100% refund.