Private Boat Tour in Paris on the Seine River
Why you can’t miss this
Beat the crowds with our Private boats for this ultimate Parisian experience! Far from huge crowded boats, after boarding at the small Suresnes marina, you will enjoy the thrills of the high speed nautic area just before discovering the Ile Saint Germain chenal and its bucolic environment full of house boats just at the gates of Paris. Next will be the Ile aux Cygnes and the Statue of Liberty facing us, before reaching the Eiffel Tower for a unique point of view from the Seine. Grand Palais, Pont Alexandre III, Musée d’Orsay and the Louvre will be the next highlights rich in history. We will leisurely pass next to Notre Dame to enjoy a one of a kind experience then we will turn to go back to let yourself be delighted by the Seine, its bridges and monuments from the other side of the river.
Thrills from the high speed area just when leaving the marina
Discover the life on the river with dozens of houseboats
The best views of monuments and photo opportunities
Your own friendly captain and guide
Afternoon and sunset/night tours available
Per person (2 pax min): from €150 (afternoon) to €170 (sunset)
Privatized tour (6 pax max): from €450
Depending on the season, departure from 3pm (afternoon tour) to 8pm (sunset tour)
Confirmed upon booking
Minimum 2, maximum 6
- English fluent Boat/Captain/Guide/Photographer
- Best views of Paris from the river
- Drinks (water/wine) and snacks matching your booking time
- Music of your choice
- Free WiFi
WHAT TO BRING
- Warm clothes (it’s always more chilly on the water)
- You can come with any additional personal food/drink
GOOD TO KNOW
- Expecting mothers can participate in this tour, the ride is quite smooth even at higher speeds.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Guests who cancel at least 72 hours before the tour will receive a 50% refund.
- Guests who cancel at least 7 days before the tour will receive a 100% refund.